AUGUST 25, 2018
The CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau is a fun filled afternoon for the entire family. This “1950’s Polynesian” themed event will feature activities for kids (and kids at heart), a Rock’N raffle, bowlin’ buffet, mini-bowling tournament, authentic Polynesian entertainment and bowling – all to help raise awareness and funds to support CHOC Children’s Hospital. Guests are encouraged to rock their favorite vintage Hawaiian shirts or fabulous 50’s gear.
The CHOC Walk Ambassadors’ Rock’N Luau is hosted by the CHOC Walk Ambassadors, grateful CHOC patients and their families who coordinate this incredible fundraiser! These courageous kids represent the children we “Luau” for, past, present, and future.
Sisa Grey - Master of Ceremonies
Tupua Productions - Polynesian Entertainment
Halau Hula Lani Ola - Hula Dancers
Jimmy Mulligan - Artist
SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCE
Elvis Tribute Artist - Lloyd Aron Douglas
Sponsored by the 19th Annual Elvis Festival
Saturday, August 25, 2018
2:00 PM - Bowling Tournament Check-In
2:30 PM - All Other Guest Check-In
3 PM - Program Begins
6 PM - Event Concludes
Splitsville Luxury Lanes
Downtown Disney District
1530 S. Disneyland Drive
Anaheim CA 92802
5 Hours Downtown Disney Parking lot with validation
BOWLING TOURNAMENT DETAILS
- All skill levels are welcome! Our Rock'N Mini-Tournament is all about the fun... and the bragging rights.
- Tournament participation requires 4 players per team.
- If you are creating a team, be sure to have your team members enter your team name at the time of registration.
- 16 Teams, single elimination
- Top 2 Teams will receive special event CHOC Rock'N Luau Trophies.