Pelican Hill Golf Resort
As we prepare for our upcoming Golf Tournament on July 22, Pelican Hill has shared with us their preliminary guidelines to assist us with our planning.
*Guidelines are subject to change as we continue to observe state mandates.
- Only ONE person is allowed per cart unless they live in the same household, in which case it is acceptable to have two in a cart.
- Carts are heavily sanitized by staff from Pelican Hill after each use.
- Pelican Hill cannot touch or load guests golf bags. Guests will be carrying and loading their own golf clubs.
- Pelican Hill removed the club/ball washers off the carts as well as removing sand bottles and ice chest coolers.
- Pelican Hill is not currently placing scorecards, pencils, tees, towels, etc. on the carts as we normally do.
- The pin must remain in the hole at all times.
- The cup will be raised slightly above ground so that guests don't have to reach in the cup to get their ball.
- The Driving range is now open but only 14 total stalls.
- Golf shop is currently closed.
- There are touchless hand sanitizer stations in several locations.
- Pelican Grill restaurant and beverage carts are not available.
- Valet or forecaddies are not available.
- Employees will be temperature tested when they arrive each day.
- Employees will wear masks and gloves at all times. Guests also need to wear masks around the golf clubhouse area but can take them off once on the golf course.
- There will be no reception.
- Foursomes will arrive by appointment starting at 7:05 am in 10-minute intervals through 12:55 pm. Each foursome will only have 30 minutes to get situated and cannot arrive any earlier due to social distancing guidelines.
- Guests will be screened, temperature checked and will receive a wristband once cleared.
- The Breakfast station will be managed by a staff member from Pelican Hill. All items will be individually packaged.